TO WITHDRAW A STUDENT FROM SMS:
Early notification benefits the parent and the school
If no prior notification be prepared for the process to take 20-30 minutes.
STUDENT MAY ONLY BE WITHDRAWN BY A PRIMARY GUARDIAN/PARENT
- Withdrawal paperwork is printed. This includes the withdrawal paper, current grades, and an immunization record.
- The office and library will be notified in case of fines or a missing book.
- Signatures will be obtained from the librarian and an administrator.
- The student will need to collect all belongings from a locker or classroom.
- The parent will be given copies of all information for the new school.