WELCOME to our 2017-2018 school year at Reno Elementary! The staff at Reno is looking forward to our partnership with you to ensure our children can achieve their highest potential. As partners, we share the responsibility for our children's success and want you to know that we will do our very best to provide a safe, enjoyable and engaging place for your child to attend school. We ask and encourage you to support and guide your child's learning by:
Our school-wide theme this year is Wild About Learning, Friendships, and Fun for Everyone! The school will be filled with animal themed facts and information for students and parents viewing!As we begin this school year...WE will continue to provide the very best for OUR CHILDREN and strive to make our campus a warm, kind, welcoming and friendly learning environment. .A focus and goal for Reno Elementary is to make our school a happy place! It is a joy to share in the development of our children's lives...their uniqueness, their tender hearts, and their eagerness to learn. I am privileged to spend each day surrounded by such wonderful children. I thank you for your support and what, TOGETHER, we can do for your child in his/her education.
- Ensuring your child attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day's learning experiences.
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading.
- Completes all homework assignments given.
- Participates in school-wide events.
- Asking your child to share his/her school experiences with you.
- Letting your child know that you expect him/her to succeed in school by being prepared and ready to pursue his/her goals upon graduation from high school: college, trade school, or whatever their desire.
Principal Reno Elementary
Motto: Reaching and Exploring New Opportunities
Mission: Provide a safe place in which students are equipped with the skills necessary to become productive citizens in a global society.