Links for Presentation Tools
- this is a "digital bulletin board" that allows you to embed pictures and videos as well as attach files/documents and input digital sticky notes as labels, captions, etc.
- this is a "digital poster" that allows you to embed pictures and videos, much like linoit above. This one will prompt you to sign up for a 7 day free account.
- this is a way to put videos, pictures and other media into a single video
- this is another presentation canvas that allows you to zoom in and out of areas of a single large display and move around the display in different directions and transitions
Paper Slide Video
- this is a self-made video that involves creating the Paper Slides that you are going to use and using a script to explain them while you record the pictures, notes on the Paper Slides. (the attached video is a paper slide video on how to make a paper slide video)
- you can create 60 second clips of a self designed avatar that will "speak" for you. You can record your own voice or type in a script and select a computer voice.
- you can create (up to) 5 minute videos of animated avatars with your recorded information (script needed).
- you can create a video with recorded information and animated avatars. Two week free-trial account.
- you can create an animation with recorded information. Free program, great for those who have some experience with basic coding.
Disclaimer: All materials on this page are copyrighted. They are to be used only by students of Springtown Middle School.