- Take responsibility for your own actions.
- Be kind and respectful to yourself, peers, teacher and the classroom.
- Arrive to class on time, begin daily bell activity and be ready to learn.
- Come prepared with required materials each day.
- Complete assignments and turn in work on time.
- Stay on task and don’t be distraction to others.
Students will be:
1st Offense- Warning/Conference with Student
2nd Offense- Parent Contact
3rd Offense- Problem Solving/Parent Contact
4th Offense- Parent/Teacher Conference
5th Offense- Office Referral
**Any extreme offense will be immediate office referral
Cell Phone Policy:
Cell Phones will not be allowed in my classroom. If I see a cell phone, I will confiscate it and take it to the office. A parent/guardian will then have to pick up from the office and will be charged a fee. If caught with a phone during an exam, the phone and test will be taken up and student will receive a ZERO.
Bathroom/Hall Pass Policy:
Each student will be given 2 bathroom passes for each 6 weeks in case of emergencies, and once used- there will be no leaving the classroom. It is your responsibility to come prepared and on time to class ready to learn.
Students will need a tardy slip or a signed pass from another teacher to enter the classroom if the bell has already rang.