Welcome To Curriculum & Instruction
Department MissionThe Curriculum & Instruction Department exists to provide an aligned, articulated, and assessed curriculum that provides the foundation for all students to learn and succeed in their local and global community.
- Provide a challenging curriculum aligned with state standards.
- Provide district-wide assessments aligned with state standards.
- Provide research-based strategies to meet the diverse needs of our students.
- Implement a Response-to-Intervention protocol to monitor progress of all students.
- Provide ongoing professional learning and support for all instructional staff.
Contact InformationMichelle BatemanDirector of Secondary Curriculum and InstructionPhone: 817-220-1700Email: email@example.comTiffany CanoDirector of Elementary Curriculum and InstructionPhone: 817-220-1700Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgTasha MimsCentral Services Administrative SecretaryPhone: 817-220-1700Email: email@example.comThe menu on the left has been designed to provide information for staff, parents, and students. If you have questions or are unable to find the information you are seeking, please contact us.