EXPECTATIONS AND PROCEDURES
- Respect - yourself and others at all times. Follow directions the 1st time they are given. Use appropriate language and actions. Take care of our classroom and my belongings.
- Effort – Give your full attention to the teacher and your assignments not your cell phone. Participate with a positive attitude.
- Responsibility – Arrive on time, bring all materials and turn in all assignments.
- Honesty – Avoid dishonest situations such as cheating, copying or lying.
- Affirmation – Encourage and support each other.
- Confidentiality – Grades and other personal information is private.
- Fairness – This doesn’t always mean treating everyone exactly the same.