The Curriculum and Instruction Department exist to provide an aligned, articulated, and assessed curriculum that provides the foundation for all students to learn and succeed in their local and global community.
The Curriculum and Instruction Department strives to do the following:
- Provide a challenging curriculum aligned with state standards
- Provide district-wide assessments aligned with state standards
- Provide research-based strategies to meet the diverse needs of our students
- Implement an MTSS protocol to monitor the progress of all students
- Provide ongoing professional learning and support for all instructional staff