The links below are for the 2023-2024 School Year Enrollment:
New Student Online Enrollment Portal - will open July 21st, 2023
Returning Student Registration - Please print online forms and submit them to campus
Returning Student Online Enrollment
The Returning Student Online Enrollment process is intended for our current students and students who have previously attended Springtown ISD schools - this includes students who have previously withdrawn and are now returning to the district.
- Log into your Family Access Account
- Click and complete Pt. 1 Returning Student Enrollment and Pt. 2 Health
If you also have a brand new student who never attended SISD before to enroll, click on the house at the top left-hand side of your family access account and switch your account over to New Student Enrollment.
Please see the FAQ below for Family Access password and enrollment information.
New Student Online Enrollment
IMPORTANT: This process is intended for students who have never been enrolled at Springtown ISD.
- Click on the link – Click anywhere you see “New Student” - link will open on July 21st, 2023
- Create an account, an email will be sent to set up your password.
- Complete Pt. 1 New Student Enrollment and Pt. 2 Health
- You are able to upload all the required documentation. See the information below.
Provide these documents. For your child's school: all documents can be easily uploaded through the New Student Online Enrollment Process, by email, or in person at the campuses starting August 2nd
- Proof of residency (water or electric bill within the last 30 days, or a Lease Agreement)
- Vaccination Records
- Driver's License or Photo ID (that preferably matches your current address)
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate (Order a certified birth certificate at Texas.gov)
- Any legal documentation in place and/or associated with your child
- If your child is coming from another school district or has previously attended other schools, withdrawal papers are required.
- Please contact your child's campus with any questions or concerns about what information is needed for your visit.
NOTE: If a student lives with someone other than a parent, additional notarized paperwork (Shared Residence Affidavit) is required each school year.
Click here to be redirected to the Texas Department of State Health Services - Immunizations Requirements.
Residency Verification Required for New Students
SISD schools welcome all students who live within the boundaries of Springtown ISD and meet state age and health requirements. New students will need to verify their residency prior to the start of school. This can be done by submitting a copy of one of the acceptable documents (water or electric bill within the last 30 days, or a Lease Agreement) PLUS a copy of the parent/guardians driver's license. Students may not be enrolled in the district if they do not provide proof of residence in the SISD.
We are excited to have your child in our district!
Springtown ISD (SISD) will now require families to provide proof of residency each year as a final step in the annual registration/enrollment process, regardless of your enrollment or registration status (new or returning).
SISD serves students who live within the district's attendance zone. Your child must live within Springtown ISD to attend SISD schools. Click HERE for a guide to see if your address falls within the SISD boundaries. There are some exceptions:
- Homeless students, in accordance with state law.
- Students in the conservatorship of the Department of Family and Protective Services, in accordance with state law.
- Children of SISD employees with an Out of District approved transfer (submitted yearly).
- Out-of-district transfer students in very limited circumstances.
Why is Springtown ISD requiring proof of residency documentation?
Springtown ISD is rapidly growing with student enrollment increasing between 200 and 400 students each year. This rapid growth places a strain on our facilities, attendance boundaries, and the district budget. This added step is an additional assurance that district taxpayers are funding the education of SISD students as the district continues to grow.
Acceptable proof of residency for students requires one of the following items:
- A copy of a current (current or previous month) utility bill (electric, gas or water) which shows the current usage in parent/guardian name (no phone bills)
- A current lease showing parent/guardian name as lessee or tenant
- Current closing documents on house in parent/guardian name (within same month) - OR - Current Mortgage Statement (within same month)
- Parker County Appraisal District proof of ownership in parent/guardian name
If you have more than one student attending SISD, you will need to submit proof of residency for each student individually.
Proof of residency can be uploaded during online registration, through Family Access, email, or in person on the campus.
Please note the enrollment process will not be complete until this documentation is received by your child’s campus. Students may not receive a class list or course enrollment information until it has been provided. Students who are unable to produce documentation to verify residency in SISD attendance zones may not be able to attend a Springtown ISD school and will be subject to withdrawal. If you have questions or need to have a copy made for you, please call the school or come by our offices.
FALSIFYING INFORMATION CAN RESULT IN PUNISHMENT, FINES, AND TUITION EXPENSES.
Any person who knowingly falsifies information on a form required for enrollment of a student in a school district commits a crime under Texas Penal Code § 37.10. It is a Class C misdemeanor, punishable by a fine up to $500. It is a third-degree felony if it is done with intent to defraud or harm another, punishable by a prison sentence of 2-10 years, plus a fine up to $10,000.00. A person who falsifies enrollment information is also liable to the district for the maximum tuition fee the district may charge under Texas Education Code § 25.038, or the amount the district has budgeted for each student as maintenance and operations expenses, whichever is higher (around $8,600 per student, per year).
If you have any questions about our enrollment or registration process, we welcome your call to SISD Administration at 817-220-1700 or at your child's future campus.
- Jean Caponi
- Goshen Creek Elementary PEIMS
- Reno Elementary PEIMS
- Springtown Elementary PEIMS
- Springtown High School PEIMS
- Springtown Intermediate School PEIMS
- Springtown Middle School PEIMS