The mission of Springtown Intermediate School is to cultivate a learning community in which all the participants will develop a healthy sense of caring and respect for others as well as self, will stimulate a positive learning atmosphere, and will create a desire for learning that will generate success throughout each student's lifetime.
To provide efficient and effective school processes which result in success for all students.
- Always strive to put the needs of children first.
- Develop a positive partnership among parents, staff, and students.
- Provide a comprehensive curriculum driven by effective research-based practices that result in high levels of academic performance and achievement.
- Provide all students with equal access to programs promoting student growth and achievement.
- Provide a safe, nurturing learning environment that enhances the social and academic growth of all students and employees.