Welcome, future Porcupines!
Springtown ISD's Kindergarten and Pre-Kindergarten "Round Up" for the 2021-2022 school year will begin the week of April 19th – 22nd.
Monday April 19, 2021 8:00am – 3:00pm
Tuesday April 20, 2021 8:00am - 3:00pm
Wednesday April 21, 2021 8:00am - 3:00pm
Thursday April 22, 2021 12:00pm – 7:00pm
Friday April 23, 2021 Campuses will be closed
Enrollment will be accepted at the student’s home campus. Information regarding Springtown ISD's attendance zones for elementary campuses (i.e. "home campuses") can be found here.
A "Pre-qualification Packet" should be submitted in order to establish eligibility for Springtown ISD's Pre-k program; eligible students will then be asked to complete an enrollment packet. Kindergarten students will complete either a "New Student" or a "Returning Student" Packet.
At this time we are only accepting Enrollment Packets for KG and PK. More information is to come for all grades 1 through 12.
For more information, please contact one of the following:
Springtown Elementary email@example.com 817-220-2498 Marie Hughes
Reno Elementary firstname.lastname@example.org 817-221-5001 JoAnn Reyna
Goshen Creek email@example.com 817-220-0272 Carla Cannon
District PEIMS Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org 817-523-2577 Jean Caponi
To enroll for kindergarten, your child must be 5 years old by September 1, 2021, of the current school year.
1. If you are brand new to the district (student has never attended any one of Springtown ISD schools) please download the New Student Enrollment Packet for 2021-2022.
2. Complete the Enrollment Packet and return it to your zoned campus along with the required documentation (see below)
1. If your student is returning please download the Returning Student Enrollment Packet for 2021-2022
2. Complete the Enrollment Packet and return it to your zoned campus. **Some documentation may be required.
To enroll for Pre-K, your child must be 4 years old by September 1, 2021, and meet the requirements.
1. Download the 2021-20222 Pre-Kindergarten Qualification Application
2. Complete the Application and bring the required documentation listed on the Qualification Application to your home campus.
3. Once your qualification status has been approved, you may download and complete either the New or Returning Enrollment Packet for 2021-2022.
The Springtown ISD offers a pre-kindergarten program for qualifying four year olds. A child may enroll in the program if the student lives in the district, is four years old as of September 1, 2021, and can meet one of the following requirements:
- Family income must fall within federal guidelines for free and reduced lunch program. Parent(s) must show proof of income with the previous year's income tax return and/or 3 current pay stubs.
- Be homeless, as defined by 42 United States Code (U.S.C.) Section 1143a, regardless of the residence of the child, of either parent of the child, or of the child's guardian or other person having lawful control of the child
- Limited English Proficiency (as defined by 42 U.S.C.S. Section, 11302).
- Child of an active duty member of the armed forces, mobilized Reservist or member of the Texas National Guard, including the child of a member who was hurt or killed on active duty. Parent/Guardian must present a Department of Defense identification (such as a DoD photo ID), or a statement of service, or an official letter from a commander stating that he/she is on active duty or mobilized.
- Child is currently or has ever been in the conservatorship of the Texas Department of Family and Protective Services (DFPS) (i.e., in foster care).
- Child of a person eligible for the Star of Texas Award as: a peace officer under Section 3106.002, Government Code; a firefighter under Section 3106.003, Government Code; or an emergency medical first responder under Section 3106.004, Government Code
Due to space limitations on existing campuses, some but not all Pre-k classes are full-day programs. Make sure you select the "ALL-DAY" box on the PK Qualification packet if you are interested in that option. Again, limited space is available; checking the box does not guarantee your student will be in Full-day PK.
Required Documentation with Enrollment Packet:
Social Security Card
Current Shot/Immunization Records
Parent/Guardian Drivers License
Proof of Residency