• SISD Payment and Charge Policy
    Payments for meal accounts can be made for any campus at any cafeteria.  It is not necessary to pay separately at each school.  Payments can be entered from any of these locations for all schools.  Prepayment is the most convenient way to ensure your child has money at meal time.
    Springtown ISD now accepts online meal payment thru myshoolbucks.com.  From this secure site you can pay for meals or just check your student's account balance any time day or night for the last 30 calendar days.  A convenience fee of 2.49 will be charged by Nutrikids each time you make a payment.  A student ID# is required to access the system the first time.  These can be obtained from Family Access under profile and is listed as "Other ID#".  Check out this website and see how easy it is!!
    Meal Charge Policy
    Students may charge a meal if the need arises.  The charge limit is the equivalent of 2 days of meals.  If the student exceeds the limit, the alternative meal of sandwich, fruit and milk will be offered.  Efforts will be made to contact parents before the alternative meal is given.  If that is not possible, the alternative meal will still be offered.  It is the parent's responsibility to make certain their child has money.
    Purchasing A La Carte or Snacks 

    The nutritional department also offers a la carte items which may be purchased through our prepay program. For grades Pre-K thru 6, if you wish to allow your child to purchase these a la carte items through the prepay program, please submit a signed and dated note to the campus he/she attends each school year.  Note:  If you have children who attend different campuses, please submit one letter per campus.  A la Carte items will vary from campus to campus.  Children will not be allowed to purchase snacks through the prepay program without your written approval.  Students purchasing snacks with cash are not required to have written permission for their a la carte purchases.

    In accordance with federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, this institution is prohibited from discriminating on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including gender identity and sexual orientation), disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity. Program information may be made available in languages other than English. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication to obtain program information (e.g., Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language), should contact the responsible state or local agency that administers the program or USDA’s TARGET Center at (202) 720-2600 (voice and TTY) or contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. To file a program discrimination complaint, a Complainant should complete a Form AD-3027, USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form which can be obtained online at: https://www.usda.gov/sites/default/files/documents/USDA-OASCR%20P-Complaint-Form0508-0002-508-11-28-17Fax2Mail.pdf, from any USDA office, by calling (866) 632-9992, or by writing a letter addressed to USDA. The letter must contain the complainant’s name, address, telephone number, and a written description of the alleged discriminatory action in sufficient detail to inform the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights (ASCR) about the nature and date of an alleged civil rights violation. The completed AD-3027 form or letter must be submitted to USDA by: 1. mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; or 2. fax: (833) 256-1665 or (202) 690-7442; or 3. email: program.intake@usda.gov This institution is an equal opportunity provider