8:00 AM - 9:00 AM 100th Day of School
6:00 PM - 7:00 PM "A Day In The Life of a Worker" 1st Grade Music Program
7:00 AM - 9:00 AM Grades Due By 8am
3:30 PM - 4:30 PM U.I.L. Practice
- My School Bucks (Cafeteria Account System)
- Volunteer Application
- Purchase a Yearbook Here!
- Reno Elementary Library
- SISD Student Handbook
- SISD Student Code of Conduct
- SISD Student Code of Conduct Spanish
- Springtown ISD Grading Guidelines
- Parent Engagement Newsletter
- StayALERT - Bilingual School Safety Program
- SISD Anti-Bullying Guide
Motto: Creating Successful Adults, One Child at a TimeVision: The vision of Reno Elementary is for all students to make at least one year’s growth every school year. Teachers, students, families and the community will work in partnership to create a school that all children will want to attend.Mission: The mission of Springtown I.S.D. is to provide all students with an educational program that will allow them to develop to their potential, to be well adjusted, and able to make positive contributions to a free enterprise society.