Dear Reno Familes,
I am pleased to welcome you back to a new school year! I would like to extend a special welcome to all of the new families joining Reno Elementary this year and welcome back all of our returning families as well! Our goal at Reno is to work together to provide our students with a rich learning environment. My vision and utmost desire, as the principal, is to always put chilldren first. I believe ALL students can learn and we can teach and meet the needs of our students. We, as educators, will do our very best to provide a safe, positive, caring, and engaging place for children to learn, have fun and grow. We want children to thrive in all ways possible. It is in a collaborative partnership effort I ask and encourage you to support and guide your child's learning by:
As we begin this school year...we will continue to provide the very best for OUR CHILDREN and strive to make our campus a warm, kind, welcoming, and friendly learning environment. It is a joy to share in the development of our children's lives...their uniqueness, their tender hearts, and their eagerness to learn. I am privileged to spend each day surrounded by wonderful children! Reno Elementary is indeed..."My Happy Place"!
- Ensuring your child attends school daily and arrives on time, ready for the day's learning experiences.
- Reads daily to develop a love for reading.
- Completes all homework assignments given.
- Participates in school-wide events.
- Asking your child to share his/her school experiences with you.
- Letting your child know that you expect him/her to succeed in school by being prepared and ready to pursue his/her goals upon graduation from high school: college, trade school, or whatever their desire.
Principal Reno Elementary
Motto: Reaching and Exploring New Opportunities
Mission: Provide a safe place in which students are equipped with the skills necessary to become productive citizens in a global society.