Follett’s Destiny Discover app lets you browse, search and access your school’s library resources. Search your library’s Destiny catalog
or Follett eBook and audiobook collection in a single, familiar and easy-to-use environment.
Use the Destiny Discover app to make your digital reading experience more mobile. The app gives you access to Destiny Discover and
Follett eBooks on most fixed and mobile devices, such as laptops, tablets and mobile phones.
All features available in Destiny Discover are included in the app:
- Enjoy 24/7 access to your school’s digital content
- Read eBooks and audiobooks online or offline
- Check out, place holds and create reading lists
- Take notes, highlight and create bookmarks that sync across your devices
- Return checkouts early; or, let them be automatically returned at the end of the loan period
You can install the Destiny Discover app on a variety of devices, letting you access your titles wherever you are. Even if your mobile device has limited data service, you can still download digital resources from a device with Internet access and move them to your mobile device to take them with you.
The Destiny Discover app is compatible with the following device operating systems:
- Kindle: 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation Kindle Fire devices (app can only be installed on 3rd, 4th and 5th generation devices via side-loading)
- Nook: Barnes & Noble Nook HD / Nook HD+ supported tablets and devices
- Mac OS X: Mac and Mac OS X-supported desktops and laptops
- Apple iOS: Apple iOS-supported phones and tablets
- Android: Android-supported phones and tablets
- Windows: Windows-supported desktops and laptops
To download the Destiny Discover app to your device, go to the App Download page on the Follett website.
Open this System Requirements document to see additional operating system and browser specifications.Username: id#Password: id#