Mrs. Candice Adams
7th Grade Honors English Language Arts and Reading
8th Grade English Language Arts and Reading
School Phone: 817-220-7455
Conference: 11:37-12:30 Monday-Friday, Room 304
- Enhance Reading and Reading Comprehension Skills
- Vocabulary Development
- Literary Appreciation
- Improve Writing Skills
Guidelines to Success:
- Be respectful to yourself, others, and the world around you.
- Be responsible for your actions.
- Be prepared for class with all of your materials each day.
- Attend class regularly.
- Complete all assignments and turn work in on time.
- Stay organized to help prepare for tests and projects.
- Listen to instructions.
- Enter and exit the room prepared.
- Always try your best.
- Respect yourself and others.
- No excuses.
I am available 7:35-7:55.m. and 3:30-3:45p.m. Monday – Friday for students who need help. Please make prior arrangements with me, your guardians, and transportation.