Curriculum & InstructionThe Curriculum & Instruction Department exists to provide an aligned, articulated, and assessed curriculum that provides the foundation for all students to learn and succeed in their local and global community.Department Goals
- Provide a challenging curriculum aligned with state standards.
- Provide district-wide assessments aligned with state standards.
- Provide research-based strategies to meet the diverse needs of our students.
- Implement a Response-to-Intervention protocol to monitor progress of all students.
- Provide ongoing professional learning and support for all instructional staff.
--Coming soon-- Choose and image below to access resources and materialsInformación en español, haga clic en TRADUCIR en la parte superior de la página y seleccione Español.