2022 - 2023 School Year Registration
Will begin May 1st for Returning Students and July 22nd for New Students.
The links below are for the 2022-2023 School Year Enrollment:
Returning Student Online Enrollment - Family Access Portal
New Student Online Enrollment - Enrollment Portal
Campuses are accepting in-person PAPER PACKETS and DOCUMENTATION starting Aug. 1st
The Returning Student Online Enrollment process is intended for our current students and students who have previously attended Springtown ISD schools - this includes students who have previously withdrawn and are now returning to the district.
- Log into your Family Access Account
- Click and complete Pt. 1 Returning Student Enrollment and Pt. 2 Health
If you also have a brand new student never attended SISD before to enroll, click on the house at the top left hand side of your family access account and switch your account over to New Student Enrollment.
Please see FAQ below for Family Access password and enrollment information.
IMPORTANT: This process is intended for students who have never been enrolled at Springtown ISD.
- Click on link New Student Online Enrollment – Click anywhere you see “New Student”
- Create an account, an email will be sent to set up your password.
- Complete Pt. 1 New Student Enrollment and Pt. 2 Health
- You are able to upload all required documentation see information below.
Provide these documents to your child's school: all documents can be easily uploaded through the New Student Online Enrollment Process, by email, or in person at the campuses starting August 2nd
- Proof of residency (water or electric bill within the last 30 days, or a Lease Agreement)
- Vaccination Records
- Driver's License or Photo ID (that preferably matches your current address)
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate (Order a certified birth certificate at Texas.gov)
- Any legal documentation in place and/or associated with your child
- If your child is coming from another school district or has previously attended other schools, withdrawal papers are required
- Please contact your child's campus with any questions or concerns on what information is needed for your visit
NOTE: If a student lives with someone other than a parent, additional notarized paperwork (Shared Residence Affidavit) is required each school year.
Click here to be redirected to the Texas Department of State Health Services - Immunizations Requirements.
Residency Verification Required for New Students
SISD schools welcome all students who live within the boundaries of Springtown ISD and meet state age and health requirements. New students will need to verify their residency prior to the start of school. This can be done by submitting a copy of one of the acceptable documents (water or electric bill within the last 30 days, or a Lease Agreement) PLUS a copy of the parent/guardians driver's license. Students may not be enrolled in the district if they do not provide proof of residence in the SISD.